SUMA THESA


Assalamualaikum warohmatullah wabarakatu...

Hello!!
I’m back, before I tell about my activity in Toraja. I want to introduce myself again My name is suma thesa but all my friends call me Thesa. I am a student of makassar tourism polythechnic, majoring in tour & travel bussines study program

Now, I will tell you about my activities on October 14-16, 2019 (3N2D). I hope you enjoy read my blog J

On the first day all participants gathered in front of the orange building in the Makassar tourism polytechnic preparing to head to North Toraja. We passed maros - pangkep - barru, arrived at barru we stopped at kupa beach restaurant for lunch. after lunch we continue the journey. we pass pare - pare - sidrap - enrekang. and we stop in Enrekang to enjoy a coffee break. After enjoying the coffee break we continue the journey to Toraja. Arriving in Toraja at a hotel called indra toraja hotel.


On the second day we get ready for tracking. after getting ready we headed to timenbayo, the journey to timenbayo we enjoy a very beautiful view. nd we arrived in timenbayo we started soft tracking to mentirotiku restaurant.



After lunch we continue our soft tracking from Lempo to Bori. And we had spectacular soft tracking because we see daily life Toraja people like mutual work, tedong bonga, toraja weaving, try palm wine, and see how to make toraja carving. We also passed rice field and enjoy the view. We see baby grave too.
after the activity is finished we return to the hotel to get ready to dinner and take a rest.



On the third day we are prepare to checkout from the hotel and return to Makassar.
We returned the same route we went.


 We stopped at pare pare in teras empang restaurant for lunch.


After lunch we continue our trip to Makassar city,  After arriving in Makassar we returned to our respective homes.
I think that’s all my activities in toraja

Thanks for read my blog.
Walaikumsalam warohmatullah wabarakatu....

Categories:

Leave a Reply